Edwards A. Holliday is president and founder of Atlantic Leadership Group, established in 1989 as a Franchise Partner of Leadership Management Inc. (LMI), a world leader in leadership development.
Edwards delivers forward-thinking creativity to Professional Advisors, primarily Private Wealth Advisors in major firms to drive results through better leadership, strategy and productivity. Edwards is the Advisor to Advisors of high producing teams committed to continuously growing, improving and transitioning their businesses. He coaches clients to achieving better results in increased client assets and revenue, while improving the franchise value of their businesses and helping them cultivate clients into raving fans who naturally refer more business. His clients include the major wirehouse firms, regionals and independents, and his clients are primarily located in major cities on the east coast (CT, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA, FL).
A longtime specialist in executive coaching, Edwards has as experience in leadership development, strategic planning, productivity improvement, sales prospecting effectiveness, and personal goal setting. For the past three decades he has helped more than 3,000 individuals in different service businesses develop their leadership and management skills, as well as set and achieve business and personal goals.
Edwards researches validated best practices and transforms proven ideas into innovative solutions for clients that include large firms such as UBS PWM, Morgan Stanley, RBC Wealth Management, Wells Fargo Advisors, and Merrill Lynch. The clients of Atlantic Leadership Group also include small to middle market firms in the fields of accounting, law, trust services, SOF career transition and management.
Committed to delivering bottom line results, he coaches clients to build upon their strengths, expand their knowledge and stretch into their highest outcomes for themselves and their organizations through the unique process of Strategic Transformation. With more than 100 published profile articles on business leaders and what makes them effective, Edwards is an experienced business coach and facilitator.
We support the growth and development of successful Private Wealth Advisors and Financial Advisors to continuously grow, improve and transition their businesses, resulting in increased AUM and revenue, improved clientele quality, optimized business practices and realized franchise value.
• Forward-thinking creativity applied to growth strategies to get to the next level.
• Monthly in-person sessions, complemented with teleconferences and email communication.
• Extensive work with advisory teams of all types.
• The intimate, customized and broad scope of work.
• The personal and motivating nature of our relationships.
• The accountability and advisor execution of their plan.
• Coaching and consulting since 1989.
1. Laser fast creative problem solving, idea generation, collaborative best-thinking.
2. Team development, all phases of new team formation to adding members, succession/exit plans.
3. Strategic referral prospecting within clientele and Centers of Influence, custom approaches.
4. Value proposition/target market focus and articulation; branding materials and planning.
5. Group and individual facilitation and strategic planning.
6. Partner conflict resolution and interpersonal team communication improvement.
7. Consultative sales methods and strategies.