Over the past 23 years of working with a wide variety of large financial producers, managers and CEO’s of high powered niche services firms, we’ve found that elite professionals value five things:
• Personal attention and customized counsel
– result is strong motivation for laser action.
• A strategic sounding board for their prospecting and marketing ideas and client opportunities
– result is best thinking and decision making.
• A 3rd party facilitator for their tough issues
– result is conflict resolved quickly.
• An outside evaluation of their processes and approaches
– result is a reality check and healthy change.
• Competitive advantage through relentless continuous improvement and expert training
– result is never reversing, always growing.
All five of these benefits take place in the course of our typical approach to an ongoing coaching relationship.
Click HERE for the full report: Advisor to Advisors Business Consulting & Personal Coaching Services
This service includes:
• One monthly, in-person meeting (up to 2 hours but full days are available).
• Scheduled mid-month phone conference for follow up, accountability and support.
• As needed on-call support by phone and email for spot help.
Also, we now have an expert performance system through RainmakerDNA that allows us to help you make the most of your prospect and client conversations to:
- prospect and market effectively
- eliminate follow-ups
- save time
- close more deals
Advisors skilled in rainmaking guide their clients to understand their pain points: what the client wants to accomplish, fix or avoid. They are skilled in gaining commitment from clients to eliminate those pain points and to eliminate follow up conversations by making decisions with the right information. Rainmakers are expert facilitators of client decision making.
Edwards Holliday, AECS, has been accredited by RainmakerDNA. He and the RainmakerDNA team can help financial advisors diagnose their DNA for rainmaking, help them treat their unsupportive beliefs and mitigate their symptoms of skill deficiency. He helps leaders assess their team as a group to identify strengths and areas of improvement.
Free whitepapers and overviews:
Whitepaper: In Search Of The Perfect Specimen
The Clinic For Financial Advisors
The CheckUp Diagnostic and Lab Report
Field Validity Study
For more information contact: Edwards Holliday (301)854-2388