Edwards A. Holliday is president and founder of Atlantic Leadership Group, established in 1989 as a Franchise Partner of Leadership Management Inc. (LMI). He serves private and publicly held organizations primarily on the East Coast. Edwards and his associates have a passion for producing results for CEO's and their management teams, as well as top producing advisors in the professional services industries (financial, accounting and law practices).
A longtime specialist in executive coaching, Edwards has as experience in leadership development, strategic planning, productivity improvement, sales prospecting effectiveness, and personal goal setting. For the past 25 years he has helped more than 2,000 individuals in different service businesses develop their leadership and management skills, as well as set and achieve business, personal and life goals.
Edwards researches validated best practices and transforms proven ideas into innovative solutions for clients that include large firms such as Morgan Stanley, UBS Financial Services, RBC Wealth Management, Wells Fargo Advisors, and Merrill Lynch. His clients also include small to middle market privately held firms such as CohnReznick, Gersowitz Libo & Korek P.C., Sheehan & Co. CPA, Harkins Builders, Inc., TCA TrustCorp America, Appleman & Schauben, Atlas Law Group, and Bishop & Associates.
Committed to delivering bottom line results, he coaches clients to build upon their strengths, expand their knowledge and stretch into their highest outcomes for themselves and their organizations through the unique process of Strategic Transformation. With more than 100 published profile articles on business leaders and what makes them effective, Edwards is an experienced business coach and facilitator.
We help successful Advisory Teams to continuously grow, improve and transition their businesses, resulting in increased assets and revenue, improved clientele quality, optimized business practices and realized franchise value.
• The personal and motivating nature of our relationships.
• The creative and customized scope of work.
• The accountability and advisor execution of their plan.
• In-person sessions, complemented with teleconference and web-based blended learning.
• Extensive work with advisors, teams of all types and expert collaboration partners.
• Coaching and consulting since 1989.
1. Laser fast problem solving, creative brainstorming and group best-thinking.
2. Group and individual facilitation and strategic planning.
3. Team development, all phases of new team formation to adding members, succession/exit plans.
4. Strategic referral prospecting within clientele and Centers of Influence.
5. Conflict resolution and interpersonal team communication improvement.
6. Value proposition/target market focus and articulation; branding materials and planning.