Melba Holliday delivers an EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE with profound insights that advance priority life and career goals for transitioning Special Operations Forces veterans, C-suite executives and elite Private Wealth Management teams.
Melba is a Professional Certified Coach by International Coaching Federation and an expert facilitator.
As an executive coach, Melba brings her love of connecting and developing people, being outdoors, horses, and experiential learning to her client engagements whether by phone, in the boardroom or at the farm. In combination with her neuroscience-based
Key Certifications and Advanced Trainings:
- Fascinate Certified Advisor, How to Fascinate DB Sally Hogshead
- Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) Certified,
CreatingWeInstitute, DB Judith E. Glaser
- PCC, ICF, International Coaching Federation
- Equine Assisted Coach, Equine Alchemy
- Certified Coach, Results Coaching Systems
- Certified Facilitator, Leadership Management Inc.
- Certified DISC & Driving Forces, Target Training International
- Certified Outcome Facilitator, Mastery Systems International
- Trained, Project Adventure Outdoor Experiential Learning
- Trained as Master Practitioner, NLP,
- B.A. Health Services Administration, Florida International University
Special Focus Trainings:
Melba helps clients improve performance by developing masterful communication skills and embracing the qualities of a courageous and caring leader. In 2017 she completed extensive certification training in Conversational Intelligence. She is one among an elite group of graduates personally mentored by C-IQ creator Judith E. Glaser before she passed in 2018, formerly CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc., and Chairman of the
In 2016 Melba became a Certified Fascinate Advisor. The Fascinate system was developed by world-class branding leader, Sally Hogshead. Melba applies Fascination to help people to understand their unique personality differences and advantages and how to communicate their highest value.
In 2015 Melba completed a
Both Edwards and Melba serve as coaches for Special Operators Transition Foundation (SOTF.org) since inception and have worked with more than 370 SOF Veterans in their transitions from the battlefield to the boardroom.